Webmaster job description is ensuring that the Internet Servers, testing sites across browsers, operating systems and devices. Tracking online traffic and conversions, creating and revising web pages, A/B testing, strengthening performance and efficiency of websites and web servers. here are the complete job description of webmaster:
Webmaster job description
- Provide technical expertise and set up infrastructure as needed in Many Different web-based systems: Weebly, Mailchimp, e-blasts, online store and other mobile and web platforms
- Monitor and Execute Upgrades and Updates for Many Online platforms
- Handle web related purchasing and e-commerce, and manage Internet domains
- Provide technical support as needed for database and accounting software
- Document code after best practices; also Record policies and procedures
- Propose and implement Net / IT planning and strategy Depending on experience, may also have responsibility for maintaining overall data integrity and security, Such as servers, backups, network, and telecommunication system
- Adherence to branding standards and guidelines
- Maintain a polished and organized web archive
- Collaborate with graphic designer to manage website
- Responsible for arranging hosting of the website, email accounts and members database
- Forward invoices for yearly renewal of domain name, hosting and emails to the treasurer for payment
- Total control of the admin area of the Site for access by committee members and creation of individual passwords where required
- Monthly update of session page
- Request Race Reports from Team members and add to the website
- Update the news items on the Web Site homepage
- Ensure the committee meeting minutes are on the Web Site
- Update the Bar records on the website
Webmaster job requirement
- Web coding experience, including advanced HTML and intermediate CSS and PHP
- Able to make suggestions in the interest of this organization
- Budget conscious
- Meticulous approach and polished Shipping
- On time and prepared
How much webmaster get paid?
An entry Webmaster with less than 5 years of experience can expect to make an average total compensation of $42,000. The base salary for routing ranges from $64,185 to $86,255 with the average base salary of $75,051.
What skills are needed to be a web designer?
You do not always need qualifications to be a web designer, but you’ll usually need to prove that you’ve got skills in:
- Visual design.
- UX (user experience)
- SEO (search engine optimization), marketing and social media.
- Using coding software like HTML and CSS.
- Using design software like Photoshop and Illustrator.